This video demonstrates how to apply a lace front wig using lace wig adhesive glue. There are several types of lace wig glue adhesives available for applying lace front wigs. We suggest using either MEGA hold or Mighty Hold glue adhesive. The MEGA hold by Lace Therapy provides a weekly hold up to 6 weeks and is considered a long term application glue. Whereas, the Mighty Hold by Lace Therapy is a short term wig glue which provides a 1-3 week hold – This glue is also great for touch ups. The application process for all types of glue remains the same as demonstrated in the video tutorial. The only aspect that differs is the strength of the glue.
Lace Front Wig Application with Glue Video Summary
- Before application, clean the hairline with alcohol to remove oil buildup on the scalp. This allows a more secure application.
- Using a brush applicator, apply a thin layer of the lace wig glue adhesive directly to the hairline where the lace front wig will be applied.
- Wait 2-3 minutes until glue begins to dry before applying the lace wig. For a more secure hold, repeat this procedure.
- Once the wig glue is in place and begins to get sticky, take the lace front wig and align the lace front with the hairline.
- Gently push down on the lace front starting at the front of the hairline and gradually work your way around sides and back.
- Wait 5 minutes and your lace wig is now applied using glue.