View our detailed tutorial on how to remove any type of liquid glue adhesive from lace front wigs or full lace wigs. It’s easy to remove the wig glue by using lace wig remover or simple household items such as rubbing alcohol. We also have other forms of lace front wig glue removal products that are made for marsh long term holding wig glue types. The difficulty of the removal process will depend on if you are using a short term adhesive or long term adhesive. A short term wig glue will remove easily, while a long term wig glue will be harder to remove.
How To Remove Glue From a Lace Front Wig Video Summary
- Apply lace wig solvent remover. We have several glue removal products and highly recommend C-22 citrus solvent remover or Lace Off wig remover.
- Let the lace wig remover dissolve into the lace and hair for about a minute.
- Begin to slowly peel up the lace front of the wig and spray the remover or solvent under the lace.
- After a minute or two, the lace will begin to release from the scalp.
- Once the wig is removed, we suggest using a gentle wig shampoo and conditioner to wash the excess glue from the wig.
- You can bath the lace wig in sink or bowl of luke warm water.
- The glue is now removed and you lace front wig is ready for the application.